My journey started a few years ago when I realized that the craft brewing industry was no longer providing the technical and problem-solving challenges I desired.
Currently learning Docker and Python.
Full Stack MERN App
A Back End project using Node.js, Express, RESTful API & MongoDB which allows users to CRUD collections in a database using Postman.
SQL Library Manager
A SQL library manager that stores, retrieves update and deletes information using JS, Node.js, Express, Pug, and Sequelize.
React Gallery App
A lightweight image gallery app using React, React Router 4 & the Flickr API to display various images.
Utilizes Node, Pug & the Twitter API to authenticate a Twitter user & display tweets & followers.
A Node.js command line application that scrapes the latest prices from a web site & writes the data to CSV file.
Public API Requests
Uses the Random User Generator API to create a working example of an employee directory.
Pagination & Content Filter
Project dynamically adds pagination & search features to web page for a student directory.
- React Router
- REST API
- Bash Shell
Team Treehouse2018 - 2019
- Completing 12 real-world projects involving 38 courses, 242 quizzes.
- Engaged with student community in Slack channels and by providing 48 peer reviews of projects.
Code Fellows2016 | 4 weeks of intensive courses
- Studied the common core of development language concepts and frameworks, including functional programming, data management, SQL, front-end architecture, MVC, and DOM manipulation, in order to develop Single-Page Applications.
Code Fellows2015 | 4 weeks of intensive courses
- Collaborated with 3 team members on a group project to create and build a note taking web site utlizing local storage. GitHub Repo
NeoWare Studios | Orlando, FL
Web Developer Intern
• Communicate with development team members including using Slack and Asana.
• Apply version control software (Git) to track and update changes to source code.
• Design and technical implementation of a MERN stack analytics dashboard using the Blockstack platform for encryption.
• Fix bugs on client website using various CMS (Bento Box, WordPress).
• Match mockups for client app in React Native using Android Studio.
Pike Brewing Company | Seattle, WA
• Responsible for monitoring and executing all aspects of the brewing process from brewing to packaging.
• Collaborated with team members on scheduling complex and time sensitive brewing processes that ensured quality control.
• Trained oncoming team members in proper brewhouse processes.
Mobile Bottling Source | Seattle, WA
Mobile Beer Bottler
• Worked with client breweries within the Pacific Northwest to bottle their product in a sanitary and efficient manner.
• Maintained client relationships, schedules and completed each project with little supervision.